Covid_19 Safety Measures
STAGE it to SELL it is committed to helping you sell your properties — to getting you higher offers and a faster sale; to putting our clients first and ensuring the well-being of our team members and our community. With that as our guide, and in response to COVID-19, or coronavirus, we wanted to give you an update on how we’re staying on top of it as we enter your listings.
In addition to our usual routines, here are some of the extra measures we’ve introduced to promote health and safety:
● We’ve increased the frequency for disinfecting surfaces and deep cleaning throughout the day for all stages and de-stages. We will wipe down with disinfectant: any door knobs, light switches and surfaces we touch in the homes we are working in.
● Our furnishings only go into vacant homes.
● If you need an Occupied Home Staging Consultation, we are performing them Via video chat. Also know as Virtual Staging.
● Proposals are done online, via video chat, or through photos, as it is not necessary to meet in person for a staging proposal or installation.
● We’re consistently emphasizing the importance of the health and well-being of our team and everyone involved.
● We will continue to follow updates and protocols recommended by the CDC, local Departments of Public Health, and World Health Organization to best ensure the safety of our guests and team members. As always, we’re grateful for the privilege of doing business with you.